1. Ensure TRDP and Donor compliance in all payments.
2. Check the compliances with reference to Donor agreement clauses and ensure that all the policies and procedures are followed in all the procurement agreements, employment contracts, and the staff recruitment process etc.
3. Conduct field visits to ensure true and fair view of ongoing programme activities and their linkages to financial transactions.
4. Review and ensure vouchers cases from districts are in compliance with Donor and TRDP Policies, procedures and guidelines.
5. Any other task assigned by the supervisor
•CA finalist / ACCA with 5 years of work experience with any reputable national or international organization working in the development/corporate sector.
Skills set required:
• Excellent Inter-personal and Communication skills.
• Knowledge and application of International Financial Reporting Standards and Auditing standards
Knowledge and application of Microsoft Office applications.