Terms of Reference (ToRs)
Job Title: Data Base person,
Project: Prime Ministers Interest Free Loan (PMIFL)
Project Period: (October 2019 to June 2020)
Duty place: Union Council Phulji Station and Piyaro Station of District Dadu Reporting to:
• Prepares source data for entry by opening and sorting mail; verifying and logging receipt of data; obtaining missing data.
• Records data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving processing problems.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
• Check source documents for accuracy
• Verify data and correct data where necessary
• Obtain further information for incomplete documents
• Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
• Enter data from source documents into prescribed computer database, files and forms
• Transcribe information into required electronic format
• Scan documents into document management systems or databases
• Check completed work for accuracy
• Store completed documents in designated locations
• Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks
• Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
• Comply with data integrity and security policies
• Maintain own office equipment and stationery supplies
Education and Experience
• Graduate/Intermediate with diploma in computer science/ BCS
• Formal computer training an advantage
• Proficient in relevant computer applications such as MS Office
• Accurate keyboard skills and proven ability to enter data at the required speed
• Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
• MIS update timely.
• He/ She will administratively report to Branch Manager and technically to related section.