Job Title: Project Coordinator “Building Resilience to Disasters and Climate Change (BRDCC)
Location: District Dadu
Reportees: Field Engineers, Social Organizers and Project team
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
· To manage and coordinate all activities of the BRDCC project as per agreement, implementation plan and budget.
· To review and check Risk Reduction Plan at village level and identify critical infrastructure Schemes for building resilience.
· To ensure formation of 12 (Village Organizations) VOs formed by Social Organizers.
· To ensure formation of 12 Operational & Maintenance Committees formed by Social Organizers.
· To review and ensure meetings with VOs and O&M Committees
· To review and check the Pre-feasibility survey that includes the social survey, reconnaissance technical survey, environmental assessment and financial viability of the project submitted by Field engineers.
· To review the project proposal that includes design, drawings, layout maps and detailed Bill of Quantities & cost of estimates submitted by Field Engineers.
· To conduct surveys and assessment in the thematic areas (WASH, community Physical Infrastructure, Construction and alternate energy etc).
· Developing project proposals and providing technical support to the engineering section at district and field offices.
· To ensure that all CPI and construction interventions are cost effective, participative and of good quality.
· To check and verify the quality of material as per design in filed.
· To identify and implement CPI related innovations beneficial for the community.
· To effectively represent TRDP- CPI PPAF Programme in related networks and forums.
· Preparation of progress reports/ quality/analytical reports on monthly, quarterly and project end reports.
· To develop manuals for the community for construction, operation and maintenance of CPI related interventions or implement the schemes as per the TRDP policy manuals and project guidelines.
. Support the Social Mobilization team in developing a detailed implementation plan for the CPI interventions.
· To ensure the safety measures during the construction and also orient the Engineers about safety measures in CPI projects.
· To ensure the ESM and DRR protocols at implementation stage and verified after completion stage.
· To coordinate and liaise with government line departments.
· Assist the Line Manager in other tasks and perform other related duties as requested by the TRDP Management and donors.
· Preferable Engineering Degree of BE or equal to 16 years’ education having experience of minimum 7 years in Community Physical Infrastructure (CPI).
The applications can be submitted Online till 12th February 2020, Close of Business.