Working Area: Tharparkar, Tando Allahyar, Matiari and Mirpur Khas Districts
Report to: Project Manager
Project Title: Growth for Rural Advancement and Sustainable Progress (GRASP)
1. Qualification and Experience
· Masters or equivalent degree from any recognized university.
· At least 3 years of relevant experience in the field of Monitoring and Evaluation in development projects.
2. Knowledge, Skills & Behavior
· Good understanding about strategy/methodology for Monitoring & Evaluation
· Experience working within complex organizational structures
· Possess excellent interpersonal skills; good resource and time management skills
· Computer literate, knowledge of MS Word and Excel required
· Willingness to travel frequently
3. Job Purpose
· Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for monitoring the process of the project implementation and generating reports as per agreed timelines. She will ensure compliance with set procedures and the quality in line with approved standards. She will support Program Coordinator with timely and evidence-based inputs for making informed decisions.
4. Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Provision of technical assistance to project team in conducting assessments, baselines, surveys, case studies development and designing tools for these tasks as and when required.
· Providing technical assistance in designing monitoring and documentation mechanism for GRASP activities as agreement.
· Responsible for designing, planning and implementing of the M&D activities of the project as per logical framework approach.
· M&D Officer will report weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually, Interim and end line report of project activities.
· Monitor the project activities on regular bases and support evidence-based decision making in project interventions.
· Conduct field visits to ensure quality of work and to identify the gaps in process of implementation and communicate accordingly in form of field visit reports.
· Provide inputs, information and statistics for project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Program Coordinator in preparing relevant reports.
· Keep close collaboration with project teams, Community organizations/Village organization, Govt. Officials and other stakeholders in the project area.
· Prepare and maintain the MIS/data base of the project activities and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities.
· Monitor and document overall progress on achievement of results and support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project.
· Provide timely and necessary feedback on going project activities and its implementation to Program Coordinator.
· Check and verify project beneficiaries as per criteria in proposal documents.
· Ensure Complain Response Mechanism at Field and Office level and orient about community and staff.
· Compile record, document and share success/failure case studies/stories project relevant with pictures/photos.