Assistant Programme Officer Compliance
At Least Graduate/Master’s and having 3 years’ experience.
1. Assist Programme Officer Compliance in ensuring TRDP and Donor compliance in all payments.
2. Check the compliances with reference to Donor agreement clauses and ensure that all the policies and procedures are followed in all the procurement agreements.
3. Conduct field visits to ensure true and fair view of ongoing programme activities and their linkages to financial transactions.
4. Review and ensure vouchers cases from districts , in compliance with Donor and TRDP Policies, procedures and guidelines.
5. Assist Programme Officer Compliance in his duties and tasks.
6. Any extra task assigned by Programme Officer Compliance if needed.