The Internal Auditor will support the TRDP SUCCESS programme Internal Audit Functions. The Internal Auditor is responsible for the timely execution of risk-based internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan, as well as assisting with other audit matters and projects. Principal Responsibilities
1. Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline.
2. Establish risk-based audit programs.
3. Determine scope of review in conjunction with the Audit Manager
4. Review the suitability of internal control design.
5. Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk.
6. Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
7. Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area.
• CA (Inter & Article ship)
• ACCA/CMA (Finalist)
• CIA (Qualified)
• CPA (Qualified)
• Or Other Relevant Qualification Experience:
• Minimum 2-3 years working experience & training in relevant field.
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
• Able to work with and through people.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Problem Solving.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of Region.
Only short listed candidates would be called for interview. Equally qualified Females candidates are encourage to apply.